Results Announcement for the second quarter 2015
Issued: London, UK
GSK delivers Q2 Group sales of £5.9 billion +7% CER and core EPS of 17.3p (flat CER) in first full quarter of performance since transaction
Group on track to achieve guidance for 2015 and remains confident in outlook for 2016
New product momentum accelerates across all three businesses with further innovation to be presented at investor R&D event in November
- Group sales +7% CER on a reported basis and +2% CER pro-forma
- Q2 core EPS of 17.3p, flat in CER terms
- Total Q2 EPS of 3.1p and H1 EPS of 170.7p
- 2015 earnings guidance and 2016 outlook reiterated
- Q2 dividend of 19p declared
- R&D innovation with significant potential to drive long-term Group performance
Full details available in the quarterly results section of this website.
Cautionary statement regarding forward-looking statements
GSK cautions investors that any forward-looking statements or projections made by GSK, including those made in this announcement, are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those projected. Such factors include, but are not limited to, those described under Item 3.D 'Risk factors' in the company's Annual Report on Form 20-F for 2014.