On 02 March 2015, we announced the completion of our major three-part transaction with Novartis.
As a result, GSK has acquired Novartis’s global Vaccines business (excluding influenza vaccines), created a new world-leading Consumer Healthcare joint venture with Novartis and divested our marketed Oncology business to Novartis.
Completion of this transaction represents a major step forward in the Group’s strategy to create a stronger and more balanced set of businesses across Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Healthcare and Vaccines."
Previously published documents regarding the transaction are below:
- Why our transaction with Novartis is different
- Read the GSK/Novartis transaction completion press release 2 March 2015
- Read the GSK/Novartis transaction press release issued 28 January 2015
- Read the GSK/Novartis meeting results (PDF) issued 18 December 2014
- Read the GSK/Novartis transaction press release issued 26 November 2014
- Read the GSK/Novartis circular (PDF) issued 20 November 2014
- Read the GSK/Novartis transaction press release issued 22 April 2014
- View the presentation slides (PDF) issued 22 April 2014
- View the analyst & investor teleconferences transcript (PDF) issued 22 April 2014
Find out more
What we do
We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare
Information and tools for investors including share and dividend information, share price analysis, latest news and corporate reporting
Discover our latest financial performance announcement and search for historical quarterly results materials
Speeches & presentations
Search through our archive of speeches and presentations from conferences and events